Sunday, December 30, 2012

Of the many new starts

Two thousand and twelve.

A lot of first starts, too many new experiences and new places I went through this year.

Feels like it was so long ago, but my convocation was actually in March this year! Well well..

As each and every day goes by, I learnt bit by bit about life, and most importantly about myself. I know that I can thrive under pressure, but I need to have a cooling off period once in a while.

I love having time off once in a while to go travelling, unfortunately, I don't get the luxury of doing a lot of them this year because of moving from one job to another job and hence, the entitlement to holidays.

I spent a lot of time with the boyfie this year. Well just because I love spending time with him coz he makes me happy all the time =) Wishing for another smooth sailing year with him...

And currently I am serving the bond for my sponsor. As of date, just another 9 years and 10 months to go LOL!

I was surrounded with lots of love this year, Alhamdulillah =)

Two thousand and thirteen.

Lots of things to do! But first things first top of my list;


  1. Work extra hard and diligent!  
  2. Thailand trip by Train
  3. Island trip to Perhentian
  4. Maybe one more Cambodia or Hanoi trip?
  5. To participate in minimum 3 running events
  6. To keep fit and maintain the weight (can't believe I'm talking about this but we have to be realistic here guys.....)
Let's go 2013! XD 


1 comment: