Saturday, January 14, 2012

One fine Saturday mornin'

Good day peeps! Wah gitew berpeeps peeps pulak aku ni kann haha

Cewah dah gaya macam southern Americans pulak aku bermornin' mornin' kannn =p Anyways new update! I am currently working as a CSR..Where? I won't tell you hehehe =D Setakat ni, ini la rezeki yang ade. While waiting for other better offers. 

Okay enough with talking crap. All these motivational stuff are seriously pulling my hair out. Enough with my philosophy and whatnots. Time to be vain today hee hee =)

Yeah, keep calm and carry on. Lek lek luuu~ 


Apa motif tunjuk calendar Subway aku pun tak faham -.-" Oh this means my supply of cheap Subway every month will always be there yahoooo! 

I am Gen Y and proud of it ;D Motif nak ulang balik ape yang dah tertulis aleen?HAHA

So ignore je lah muka tak semenggah tu yang penuh dengan jerawat. Stress la katakan hehe.

Have a happy weekend you all. I am enjoying mine immensely ;)

No comments: