Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random stuff 101

I cannot control myself, so here goes a bunch of random stuff that's going on in my mind~

1) The desk is too full with my stuff, but I'm a hoarder I think. Sayang nak buang barang-barang lama.

2) I really need to get that bookshelf bought last week mounted up on the wall soon! Pemalas nak drill dinding uhuk uhuk

3) I really want to take care of a baby. Baby as in little newborn babies. When they've all grown up and got their walking legs, I'll hand them back to their mums. Boleh tak macam tu?

4) Hmm, everybody's getting married. When is my turn? I've planned my dress mentally by the way bahahahaha

5) I really really want to go for an Eurotour. Greece, Venice and Paris. I will work hard to make this one dream come true, just wait =)

6) I wish I can teleport to you, every single time I thought of you :D

7) Elder generations should not think too negatively on younger generations. After all, they are the ones who shaped us and brought us up, correct?

8) Refer number 6.

9) Can't wait to have a permanent job! However, not everything that we want is good for us, no? [2:216]

10) Refer number 8 =)

Toodles~

No comments: