Friday, December 30, 2011

What Will You Remember Most About 2011?

(Caution: This is gonna be a super long post with lots of pictures.)

Harini aku terjumpa soalan ni dari  Plinky . Ah well, dah nak masuk hari-hari terakhir tahun 2011 dah. What will I remember the most about 2011?

Jan - Feb

Internship. Valuable experience. Apart from all the technical stuff yang aku belajar.
Yelah. Belajar makan lunch dengan orang-orang dewasa dah berkeluarga. Belajar paksa diri bangun awal pagi-pagi pergi kerja. Belajar jadi pemarah bila bawak kereta pergi dan balik kerja. Belajar bawak kereta dengan gaya reckless walaupun kereta hanyalah Sang Kancil tapi si driver perasan bawak SLK kan =p 

That said, oh shoot. Aku terlupa nak pulangkan buku sorang ni. Dem dah setahun dah aku pinjam. Sorry ! =D

March

Futsal Alumni SMSAH. I went, I had fun, I had a blast with old friends. Walaupun ending ada sedikit kezutan but it was a weekend well spent =D 



p/s : I learnt to face the harsh reality and overcome my fear on this particular day.

April

Pure, random fun with housemates. Love, love, love housemates :D 





Random spontaneous trip to Genting, and Danau Kota with them.

May

Program Back to School Jenan by Explode. That was an awesome programme held by our batch. Lanyard cantik doh. Haha. Tu je ke kau ingat Aleen? 

I miss these girls ;)

Oh oh and my team Blitzers won 3rd place in Inter-campus Women Futsal! Awesome moment =)



July

Awesome backpacking trip to Cambodia; Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, THIS . What a great start to my final semester final year!




September

Started my part time work at KUMON. Banyak benda aku belajar,antaranya aku baru tau yang aku ni boleh handle budak-budak. Selama ni aku ingat aku yang paling tak reti handle budak-budak HAHAHA.

And oh, had one of the most happening Raya ever. 




October

Attended Sherry one of my bestie's graduation ceremony in UTP. Love the fact that I could share her special moment and her special day =)

November

Well, November, November =D November is the highlight of the year. *geram cari gambar tak jumpa, hehehe*

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dah muntah tengok gambar-gambar yang super banyak dengan caption yang mula-mula macam nak cerita panjang tapi lama-lama jadi sikit je? Hahahahaha Alhamdulillah I had such a wonderful year I couldn't say anything more to express my happiness. Dah 2 3 post describe pasal macamana berpuas hatinya aku dengan tahun 2011.

So 2012, bring it on! Let 2012 be another wonderful year, for all of us insyaAllah =D Semoga kurnia dan rahmat Allah limpahkan untuk kita semua dan semoga rezeki kita Allah murahkan sepanjang tahun 2012 ini. 



1 comment:

aufa's craps and scrapes said...

eh2. byknya gambar wajahkuu. hahahahah