Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I hope that you'll catch me, cause I'm already falling :)

It's already week 7 here in Monash and I'm already feeling the heat of assignments, presentations and revisions. Dangggg I really need to step up my game here or else I'll be doing last minute revision tsk tsk.

Anyway, I finally got the part-time job in Kumon, tutoring small kids in Maths and English :D In the beginning of this semester I decided to take up a part-time job just to occupy my very much free time due to only three subjects that I'm taking. I initially thought I would not get the job after the interview with the headmaster there, mainly because of two reasons, 1) She asked me whether or not I like kids and my answer is only "Kids? Hahaha. Bolehlahhh." And she raised her eyebrows in return. 2) Kumon wants me to commit for a minimum of one year and I'm already in my final semester which means I will start working, God willing, next year. 

Kids, kids, kids. It is not that I don't like them. But I don't know how to pamper them, manja-manja and talk babyish with them. I think that when I speak to kids, I tend to behave more like a teacher, a bit strict but in a loving way of course. Still, I cannot handle kids age 4-6 years old whom are naughty and a lil bit hyper than the rest of their peers. Lagi la kalau those kids kuat mencubit and memukul and annoying at times. Yeah sometimes I found them quite annoying. HAHA. Most of the time I just ignore them unless they came to me and talk to me nicely hehe *satu kriteria gadis idaman crossed off the list LOL*

I love babies more than kids. Yeaa, babies with their gurgles and chuckles and their baby smells. I can take care of babies better than kids. Oh my god don't you love their chubby cheeks and arms and legs? Kalau aku dah ada anak nanti aku nak pakaikan dia leggings comel-comel tu masa dia baby. Hehehe they are the cutest things on earth! Aside from the smurfs and cats and puppies, of course :D Kalau dengan babies reti laa nak cakap baby talk, it makes sense. 

Hm agak-agaknya nanti dah anak macam mana laaa? Can I handle my own kids? *tiba-tiba berbicara soal serious*

See, I'm wasting my time again and again! So for this month of September, I have two assignments due on the same week, well not much of a challenge, last semester lagi teruk kot. Haha berlagak kau ye Aleen, start assignment pun belum kan.

Ce tengok my planner for this September :) Takde la pack sangat kan, and there's the one week of mid semester break !

Two assignments due on the same week, Monday TV Studies assignment, Wednesday Marketing Law assignment. And whatttttttt, 19th they are already publishing the exams timetable?? Oh my this means I have so few weeks left here in Sunway awwww so sadddddddddd T_T
Lepas tu ce tengok planner for the month of October pulak;

October is not really that packed also. There's the International Business Strategy assignment due, and on the final week before Swot Vac there will be TV studies visual test in class, and the next day IBS presentation. Lepas tu Swot Vac! Swot Vac is actually Study without Teaching Vacation or Study Leave as we call it in Malaysia. Hah okay la tu, not bad for my final semester :P

Yeay! 5 weeks to go !! Not sure to be so happy or sad though.

Notakaki: You put your arms around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go. You put your arms around me and I'm home.

2 comments:

Sofian Aziz said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....pahamdah....lagi2????

CXXVII said...

yeay 5 weeks, i have 2 semesters to go @.@