Thursday, July 14, 2011

#30 Days Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 -Your Favourite Movie


I'm not a movie buff, I rarely go to movies because I rarely have time for it. Would usually put it off to some later time but in the end I end up not watching it at all. Besides I am more to watching TV shows rather than movies.

Kenapaaaaa tak tanya pasal Favourite Book?? Then I would have the answer for it tsk. Well then, I guess my favourite movie of all time is;


Yes yes, pandai pun baca. Schindler's List is directed by Steven Spielberg, and is about a man named Oskar Schindler who was provided with a list of Jewish men from his factory workforce. It revolves around the era of which Jewish people were hunted down by the Nazis and were sent to concentration camps.

Notakaki: Gila malas la nak buat challenge 2nd ni. Haha

2 comments:

Sofian Aziz said...

best sgt ke nie??? kang donlod xbest siap r..:)

Amin Jamil said...

one of my favorite movie =)