Sunday, July 24, 2011

Coz you, light up my life.

Was just back from an amazing trip to Cambodia. Gained a wholesome and insightful experience. Opened my eyes and broadened my perspective. Not to mention getting a job opportunity :) On the downside, my face is tanned. Or sunburnt. Sigh. The wonders sunlight can do to your face.

Will update later on Cambodia trip. Currently I am smacked in the middle of packing for the beginning of my final semester, next Monday. Tsk. Time flies, it really does. Will also continue my quest to complete the 30days challenge. Haha. I should be off now. And before that, a sneak preview;

Yeah how about I bazooka you baby? Coz you just bombed my heart :)

Toodles~

1 comment:

Sofian Aziz said...

apekah ini???? ade ke angkat RPG muke smile...xgarang n xlayak angkat snjata!!!! hahaha