Sunday, July 10, 2011

Come July, everything is coming to an end.

Just received my results through SMS. Damn I regret this time registering for SMS results because I was really caught unprepared for it. Tengah happy-happy lepas balik shopping with my mum and sister, tiba-tiba dapat mesej. Terus tarik nafas macam orang semput sampai my mum pun terkejut. Haihs.

I did okay, I guess. Was just disappointed with this Finance Law subject. Utterly disappointing, rasa macam nak hempuk je. Spoiling my results pfft -.-"

Anyway, brushing aside the issue of my results *tepis tepis habuk invisible*, with me passing this semester, this means I will be advancing to my final semester which starts end of this month. This also means that my student days are coming to an end. Hence the post's title hahahahahaha.

Itupun kalau tak jadi sambung belajar lagi. I still can't make up my mind whether to further my studies, or to join the workforce. Joining the workforce pun ada option; to be a teacher with Teach For Malaysia or join the corporate sector. Hmm lotsa things to ponder before I finish this coming semester.

SATU SEMESTER JE LAGI TINGGAL. Dang how sad. My student days are coming to an end, at least for the time being.  Mesti dah tak boleh guna title student, contohnya nak karaoke on weekdays kat Ampsquare boleh guna studentcard, dapat RM11 je for 3hours, tengok wayang boleh dapat student price, shopping pun boleh guna student card etc etc. Haha itu je la yg define student days kau aleen?

I will be sorely missing the assignment fever, exams fever, the procrastinating mood, the walks to campus, the semester breaks, and the sheer joy when attending lectures and tutorials like you are doing one good thing you know? Haha. Nanti dah kerja tak boleh nak bersenang lenang sangat macam student days, instead you will have to work really hard because it defines your pay/salary. Tak kerja, tak dapat gaji, tak ada duit, macamana nak beli food? Haih macamana hidup ini adoi ter ber punnn.

Will sorely missing hanging out with my friends, my housemates, reunion sana sini. Go shopping or even makan-makan on weekdays.

One thing for sure, working life will never be the same with student life. Gonna miss student life for sure, but looking forward to working life. Alright then, all out for this final semester !! Leggoooooo :D

No comments: