Friday, August 12, 2011

Kalau keikhlasan itu boleh diukur;

You are so transparent. I can see right through you, you know *lagu Right Through Me by Nicki Minaj kat background* In fact, all of us see it.

No justification needed for your actions. Don't bother explaining. I won't care. Not even the size of a tiny drop of dew anymore.

Kalau kau yang pilih nak jadi mangsa keadaan, dan kau yang pilih tak mahu bangun dari masalah, lari dan tinggalkan masalah instead of solving it, then it is your fricking damn choice. Jangan salahkan keadaan bila anything goes wrong. Salahkan diri sendiri.

You are so transparent. I can really really really see right through you. And I tell you, this, whatever that you are doing or pursuing or trying to do, it will not last long.  You hear me? It will not last long.

And when the wind dies over, do not come back here. 

Tak serik-serik.

No comments: