Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not in the mood.

I am trying to get off the nagging feeling that I will be super unproductive when fasting. I guess not, because when I was in Form Five I managed to go through the day that was filled with classes and additional classes andddd add maths ugh add maths. I'm trying to blog something but in the end my mood got swept by the wind it is as though it is a very little dust, easily blown away by a gust of air.

My bookshelf is waiting to be sorted out because it is full of last semester's papers and books. That thing has been delayed for a week already. Procrastination at its best. Normally I would already make a whole semester planner which includes assignment due dates, presentations, holidays, replacement classes and whatnot. But currently I have done nothing. I just follow the flow and go to classes as usual. Why the loss of enthusiasm eh? I thought that I would be very much enthusiastic this semester knowing that graduation is up next. 

Itu je nak bebel. Hahaha kthxbye =p